Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update and Potential Cure for Morgellon's

Hey everyone. I just realized I haven't posted anything new in a month. Still trying to get the message out by driving traffic to this page, mostly using Craigslist
(it's free and very effective and the shills are barrels of fun to mess with!). I could post more articles, etc. relating to geoengineering more often, but sometimes I think posting too much detracts from the core message of this blog which is that we are under biological and chemical attack, and I think the films "What In The World Are They Spraying?" and "Endgame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement" explain the situation more clearly and effectively than I ever could, and are a good starting point for further research. Keep it simple, stupid, as they say.

I've been more focussed, lately, on the Morgellon's issue because of my personal struggles with this disease. I do not believe that the presence of Morgellon's in chemtrail samples is absolute proof that Morgellon's originates from, or is intentionally distributed via chemtrails, although I think it's safe to say they are a vector for transmission of this pathogen, and, considering that
Morgellon's appears to be manmade, I consider it a part of the covert genocide of the human race.

On a gut level, I do feel there is a connection to the spraying, just as I feel there is a connection with GMO's. Morgellon's is a complicated issue, manifesting itself in different ways for different people and it appears to be a combination of nanotech, GMO agrobacterium, and for most sufferers, parasites.

I say most sufferers because I haven't observed any parasites on my body thus far. I also do not have any of the lesions commonly associated with Morgellon's and my guess is that this is due to the fact that I eat as little processed foods/"badditives" as possible and I have been eating tonnes of garlic for years for the health benefits and because it's just so yummy.





I would never know Morgellon's was what was making me so sick and tired, had I not found these fine, nearly invisible fibers growing from my skin. The fibers pictured were found growing from UNBROKEN skin on my abdomen, breasts and underarms after bathing in about 4 cups of
epsom salts added to very hot water.

Ultimately the reason I bring up Morgellon's here is because it affects us all, as it can be found in abundance in the environment and does not always present itself in infected individuals in the most obvious way, as I will cover in some videos I'm currently working on, discussing how to find and identify Morgellon's in your body and environment, which I hope to have up here in the near future.

For now I will leave you with these videos by a former Morgellon's sufferer who cured herself. I agree with a lot of what she's saying and like her, I believe it is disinformation that Morgellon's (or any disease, for that matter) is incurable. What she refers to as a "higher intelligence", which I would be more apt to call intuition, is our greatest ally in restoring our bodies and minds to health and wholeness.

I will be implementing as many of these suggestions as possible over the coming weeks and will keep you posted on my progress.


Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment